When you follow our flooring maintenance and care guides, it’s easy to maintain the beauty of your new floor.
Properly caring for your vinyl floor can help extend its life and preserve its appearance. Vinyl is an extremely durable floor and there is little cause for concern when it comes to spills, spots, or scuffs from shoes.
It is recommended to wait at least three days after installation before cleaning your vinyl floor for the first time to make sure the adhesive under the floor is completely dry.
What To Do:
- Do sweep your vinyl floor at least once per week.
- Do wipe up any spills promptly.
- Do occasionally mop with a manufacturer approved household cleaner.
- Do support furniture with wide-bearing, non-staining floor protectors.
What Not To Do:
- Do not use soaps or detergents as these will leave dulling film on the surface of your vinyl floor.
- Do not walk on your vinyl floor after mopping – vinyl can become very slippery.
- Do not use any cleaning methods that are not mentioned within the manufacturer label in order to maintain your manufacturer warranty.
Care & Maintenance Guides
Vinyl is an extremely durable floor and there is little cause for concern when it comes to spills, spots, or scuffs from shoes.
By properly caring for your tile floor, you can extend its life and preserve its appearance. Improper maintenance can result in a build-up on the surface, making the tile slippery.
Caring for your hardwood floor is easy and can help extend its life and preserve its appearance.
Laminate flooring brings the beauty of natural wood floor and the easy maintenance of vinyl floor together.