To assure you of a safe, healthy and comfortable shopping environment, we are following government guidelines and have also adopted the following covid safe practices:
- We ask staff members and/or installers with a fever and/or flu like symptoms to remain at home. If you are feeling the same, we kindly ask you to as well.
- We can assist you with contactless shopping at any time, please just ask us to help.
- In-store, in combination with our diligent cleaning practices, we have also increased the frequency of our store cleanings.
- Our team cares about your wellbeing, they are here to help and provide you with professional service and quality products to complete your projects.
- When you arrive, while we may discourage handshakes and continue to limit contact, you will still be greeted with a smile.
- We will likely encourage you to assist us with maintaining our safe operating procedures.
- Checking in with tracking apps and sanitising at points in the transaction process, as required.
- It is also possible to arrange in-store appointments for a private consultation.
- Our installers and sales teams are taking extra precautions before entering our customers’ homes. We will work with you to understand these at the appropriate time.
We are extremely proud to support our community, we continue to serve you for all your floor and home needs as safely as possible.